What’s in the Guide:
PLUS, find information on connecting with local news, events, and music, as well as any pertinent info on public transportation.
What you’ll get:
- PDF of the “Healthy Living” guide (delivered electronically after purchase), which includes:
- Organized research: sectioned by neighborhood and listed alphabetically
- Listings with websites and contact information
- Links to any interviews conducted with owners + other cool people
- Access to an interactive Google map with all these spots identified
- Updates to the guide for LIFE - anytime there’s a new version, you’ll be notified by email to download your copy
- Be a part of expanding and improving the guide – make it the resource YOU want!
- Enjoy your trip even more by finding the places that are important to YOU
- Opportunity to discover places (outside of the hotel gym + restaurant)
- One less thing to think about – all the work has been done for you
- A way to keep you at, and able to deliver, 100% every day!
Why buy these guides instead of Let’s Go, Lonely Planet or Fodor’s?
Instead of 200-400 pages, with more information than you’ll need for any one trip, you get an easy 15-20 PDF pages. (and unlike their paper counterparts, the Healthy Living guides pack away quickly and easily!)
Instead of giving you everything in these cities, the Healthy Living guides are focused on specific activities, organizations, and values – no endless searching and reading!
Each year, those guides come out with a new version, meaning your copy might be out of date – with the Healthy Living guides, you get lifetime updates at no cost!